Welcome to the Submission for the 2017 CAFA Fresh Face of the Year Award
THE FRESH FACE OF THE YEAR AWARD is to be presented to an emerging Canadian model who the industry recognizes as one of Canada’s newest and brightest Fresh Face.
To begin the entry process, you must first agree to the Rules & Regulations below.
Rules & Regulations
- CAFA reserves the right to suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the competition at any time
- Submissions that do not meet the entry criteria and submission requirements will be disqualified
- This competition is not open to employees or immediate family members of CAFA Directors, staff or Ambassadors
- Members of the 2017 CAFA Nominating Committee will review all of the applicants and then select the finalists
- Members of the 2017 CAFA Jury will select the winner
- All finalists will be profiled online and on the night of the Gala
- Submissions must be received online by 17:00 EST on Thursday, November 10, 2016
Candidate Criteria for Submission
- Models are with their current mother agency
- Models must be submitted by their current mother Agent
- All entrants must be 17 years of age or older as of November 10th, 2016
- At the time of submission models must have at least 1 year modelling experience, but no more than 3
- Each agency may only nominate 2 models – Male or Female
- Each agency to provide 4 polaroids/digitals with name, age, height, and length of time modeling – No branding or agency logos – simple JPGS taken on a White background.
- Please ensure some of the photos submitted show the full body, back and front of the model in a bathing suit
- A short biography of the model is to be included
Intellectual Property/Priority Rights/Rights of Publication
By entering the competition, the entrant: (i) agrees that CAFA will have the right to use and/or publish for any purpose, without compensation, the submitted photo, as it relates to promoting CAFA and all the activities that surround it (ii) certifies and warrants that the submitted photo is the entrant’s own original photo and that the photo, including its eventual publication by CAFA, does not and will not infringe any right of any third party, including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and (iii) agrees that CAFA may use either during or at any time following the Awards, but in relation to the Awards, the name and photograph of the entrant without restriction or compensation.
Please be advised that your information will not be saved on this form until it is submitted. If you do not plan on completing this form at once, we advise that you save your answers on a back-up document to avoid the frustration of having to start over in the case of an accidental refresh.