Welcome to the Submission for the 2017 JOE FRESH Fashion Innovation Award
THE JOE FRESH FASHION INNOVATION AWARD is to be presented to an individual or group that is innovating how we experience, consume or interact with fashion through technology.
To begin the entry process, you must first agree to the Rules & Regulations below.
Rules & Regulations
- CAFA reserves the right to suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the competition at any time
- Submissions that do not meet the entry criteria and submission requirements will be disqualified
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of Monday November 28th, 2016
- This competition is not open to employees or immediate family members of CAFA Directors, staff, Ambassadors, Nomination Committee members or official jurors
- Applicants will have their applications and businesses reviewed by a separate, esteemed subcommittee of top-tier Canadian investment managers, led by Joe Fresh President, Ian Freedman
- Each of the final nominees/entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to present their companies face-to-face with each investor
- The final winner will be chosen by this subcommittee and announced on the night of the Gala
- Submissions must be received online by 17:00 EST on Monday, December 5th, 2016
Candidate Criteria for Submission
- Applications are to be received directly by the company
- Business must be 4 years or younger
- Business must have originated in Canada
- Each application must include : a corporate presentation including an overview of the company, business model, and operational history
- A one page description on how the company is pushing the boundaries of innovation (250-500 words)
Intellectual Property/Priority Rights/Rights of Publication
By entering the competition, the entrant: (i) agrees that CAFA will have the right to use and/or publish for any purpose, without compensation, the submitted work, as it relates to promoting CAFA and all the activities that surround it (ii) certifies and warrants that the submitted work is the entrant’s own original work and that the work, including its eventual publication by CAFA, does not and will not infringe any right of any third party, including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and (iii) agrees that CAFA may use either during or at any time following the Awards, but in relation to the Awards, the name and photograph of the entrant without restriction or compensation.
Please be advised that your information will not be saved on this form until it is submitted. If you do not plan on completing this form at once, we advise that you save your answers on a back-up document to avoid the frustration of having to start over in the case of an accidental refresh.