Welcome to the Submission for the 2017 CAFA Fashion Impact Award
THE FASHION IMPACT AWARD is to be presented to a Canadian designer or brand that has made a significant social or philanthropic impact in the Canadian and/or international community.
To begin the entry process, you must first agree to the Rules & Regulations below.
Rules & Regulations
- CAFA reserves the right to suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the competition at any time
- Submissions that do not meet the entry criteria and submission requirements will be disqualified
- This competition is not open to employees or immediate family members of CAFA Directors, staff, Ambassadors, Nomination Committee members or official jurors
- Members of the CAFA nominating committee will review all of the applicants and then select the finalists
- Members of the CAFA Jury will decide the winner. The decisions of the Jury are final
- Finalists will be profiled online and on the night of the Gala
- Submissions must be received online by 17:00 EST on Thursday, November 10, 2016
Candidate Criteria for Submission
- Applications are to be received by the designer or brand directly
- Business must be based in Canada
- Brands/designers must be able to demonstrate how their businesses have had a positive social impact and brought awareness to a cause either in Canada or abroad
Intellectual Property/Priority Rights/Rights of Publication
By entering the competition, the entrant: (i) agrees that CAFA will have the right to use and/or publish for any purpose, without compensation, the submitted design/idea, as it relates to promoting CAFA and all the activities that surround it (ii) certifies and warrants that the submitted work/idea is the entrant’s own original work/idea and that the work/idea, including its eventual publication by CAFA, does not and will not infringe any right of any third party, including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and (iii) agrees that CAFA may use either during or at any time following the Awards, but in relation to the Awards, the name and photograph of the entrant without restriction or compensation.
Please be advised that your information will not be saved on this form until it is submitted. If you do not plan on completing this form at once, we advise that you save your answers on a back-up document to avoid the frustration of having to start over in the case of an accidental refresh.